Bodega visit and Wine tasting in Plasencia (Cáceres)
Location: Plasencia (Cáceres)
Participants: 1 person
- Guided tour of the vineyards.
- Visit to the bodega
- Wine tasting of 4 wines accompanied by a small selection of Iberian tapas
- A gift of 1 bottle of organic wine per person.
Discover the ancient secrets of winemaking from vineyard to glass at this organic bodega in the picturesque valley of Juerte in Plasencia.
This delightful visit of two and a half hours includes the following:
- A guided tour of the vineyards, where you'll be shown the importance of the soil, climate and the lifecycles of the vine.
- A Bodega visit, where you'll tour the grape presses and barrels and see the fermentation and ageing processes up close.
- Awine tasting session - the climax of your visit, where you'll sample four of the bodega's most characteristic red wines, all accompanied with a small platter of Iberian tapas.
- The experience also includes a gift of one bottle of organic wine per person.
From Monday to Saturday throughout the year.